Re: RFS: aqemu (update)

On Sun, Nov 21, 2010 at 17:20, gregor herrmann <gregoa@debian.org> wrote:
> On Sun, 21 Nov 2010 15:59:44 +0100, Ignace Mouzannar wrote:
>
>> Hello gregoa,
>
> Salut!

Salut! :)

> Thanks for all your quick fixes.

Thank *you* for your reviews.

>> > - debian/copyright: the main copyright is "2008-2010" now,
>> >  Embedded_Display/remoteview.cpp also needs 2010 for Andrey Rijov
>> >  (I haven't checked the other notices)
>> I have updated the debian/copyright format,
>
> It gets closer to the DEP5, although it's not yet there :)
> (Just a side note, that's not a showstopper of course).

I updated the format again, trying to fit more into DEP5.

>> added the new copyrights
>> mentions, and removed copyrights of files that are no longer
>> distributed upstream.
>
> I'm afraid there's at least one third-party copyright missing:
> cmake/modules/FindLibVNCServer.cmake and
> cmake/modules/CheckPointerMember.cmake.

Doing the adequate "grep", I found out that the files that were
mentioned in the previous copyright file had been renamed (and not
removed) by upstream. I corrected the changelog and copyright file
accordingly.

Also, as you suggested, I set back the debhelper dependency to (>=7)
as the override_* are no longer used.

> I guess with adding the notices for these files the package should be
> ready for upload.

I have upload a new version on m.d.n [1].

> Bonne soirée,

Merci encore et bonne soirée. :)
 Ignace M

[1] - URL: http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/a/aqemu