Re: RFS: ziproxy (updated package) (ping)

On Tue, Dec 29, 2009 at 09:44:55PM -0200, Marcos Talau wrote:
> * Christoph Egger (christoph@debian.org) wrote:
> [...]
> >
> > 	Hm looks better at least. However one Item left. If I remember
> > right, havin both, quilt in debian/rules is calling for trouble. So
> > I'd rather prefer to kick all patch handling from debian/rules and let
> > dpkg-source do the work.
> >

>    I rewrote the debian/rules to use the debhelper command sequencer. I sent
> new uploads to mentors.
>
> Regards,
> Talau

	Uploaded. 2 Notes you might want to address in your next version
however: You dropped the config.* renewal. Not a problem as the files
are up-to-date right now but might become one again, so please
consider readding them in the override_ target for configure (or drop
the dependency on autotools-dev). Additionally there are some lintian
Warnings that might be interesting:

% lintian -IE --pedantic /var/cache/pbuilder/result/ziproxy_2.7.2-1_i386.changes
P: ziproxy: copyright-refers-to-symlink-license usr/share/common-licenses/GPL
I: ziproxy: copyright-with-old-dh-make-debian-copyright
X: ziproxy: init.d-script-missing-dependency-on-remote_fs /etc/init.d/ziproxy: required-start
X: ziproxy: init.d-script-missing-dependency-on-remote_fs /etc/init.d/ziproxy: required-stop

Regards

	Christoph

--
/"\  ASCII Ribbon : GPG-Key ID: 0xD49AE731
\ /    Campaign   : CaCert Assurer

http://www.christoph-egger.org/