Re: RFS: ziproxy (updated package)

On Sun, Dec 13, 2009 at 03:41:25AM -0500, Marcos Talau wrote:
> Hi!,
> * Christoph Egger (debian@christoph-egger.org) wrote:
> > On Sat, Dec 12, 2009 at 11:28:19AM -0500, Marcos Talau wrote:
> [...]
> >
> > Hi!
> >
> > /--- debian/rules
> > | build: patch build-stamp
> > \---
> >
> > 	For me that looks like you can't depend on patch having finished
> > when build-stamp runs. So theoretically on a parallel build the whole
> > build target could have ben run before your sources are patched. I
> > doubt you want that. That's the only blocker I have found so far for
> > this package.

	Hm I guess you missunderstood what I was saying. As you're
patching the Makefile.in you have to make source patch was called
*before* ./configure is run, while you don't even make source it's
called before build is run. However as you already using 3.0 (quilt)
just dropping all the patch handling from the rules file should be
fine (but make sour it works as you expect it).

	Seems the years in your copyright file are not fully correct
(missing 2002-2004 bzw 2005-2009 or such). Would be nice if this and
the additional hint in netd.c could be used additionally.

Regards

	Christoph

--
/"\  ASCII Ribbon : GPG-Key ID: 0xD49AE731
\ /    Campaign   : CaCert Assurer

http://www.christoph-egger.org/