Re: RFS: ziproxy (updated package) (ping)

Hi!
* Christoph Egger (christoph@debian.org) wrote:
> On Sun, Dec 13, 2009 at 07:10:19PM -0200, Marcos Talau wrote:
> > * Christoph Egger (christoph@debian.org) wrote:
> > [...]
> > >
> > > 	Seems the years in your copyright file are not fully correct
> > > (missing 2002-2004 bzw 2005-2009 or such). Would be nice if this and
> > > the additional hint in netd.c could be used additionally.
> > >

> >    Done! :)
> >
> > Regards,
> > Talau
>
> Hi!
>
> 	Did you find time to look after the patching / makefile stuff?

   (First, sorry for the delay.)

   I fixed the problem with the man page ziproxylogtool.ru, so
the patch for the Makefile.in stuff was deleted.

   I found small problems in maintainer scripts, in [git]
you can see the fixes for it. I also sent new updates to mentors service.

   [git] http://git.debian.org/?p=collab-maint/pkg-ziproxy.git;a=summary

Regards,
Talau