Re: Requests for sponsors to upload NMUs

On Tue, 2008-03-04 at 21:31 -0500, Barry deFreese wrote:
> I agree with William,

I'm glad that you agree with Neil Williams.

> I need to watch my Ps and Qs.  However, in this
> case voc is MIA.

I don't think that Sam is MIA.

> So ideally I suppose what I should do is orphan the
> package and make it a QA upload.

No, I don't think so.

Depending on your time and interest, I would suggest to limit the
changes in the NMU to only changes that are allowed in an NMU, or to
talk to the maintainer to agree on some other approach.

Regards,

Bart Martens