RFS: NMU: rcalc - graphical symbolic calculator

Hi folks,

Here is another one of my fairly intrusive NMUs. It fixes RC bug: #466143 as well as standards and lintian cleanup.

http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/r/rcalc/rcalc_0.5.0-1.3.dsc

rCalc is a scientific calculator for the GNOME desktop environment. It aims
to occupy the middle ground between simple `point-and-click' calculators and
full featured mathematical packages, and hopefully take some of the best of
both worlds.

Sam, I have CC'd you as the maintainer of this package.

Thank you,

Barry deFreese