Re: RFS: NMU: rcalc - graphical symbolic calculator

On Sun, Mar 02, 2008 at 12:46:15AM -0500, Barry deFreese wrote......

> Here is another one of my fairly intrusive NMUs.  It fixes RC bug:
> #466143 as well as standards and lintian cleanup.
>
> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/r/rcalc/rcalc_0.5.0-1.3.dsc

Barry

Looks good except for two things:

    1. Lots of unneeded whitespace in debian/copyright. Could be
    removed and also removal of comment-out lines in debian/rules.

    2. Perhaps it would be better to have all of the source code
    changes done through dpatch or quilt. I know this is an NMU and
    being unobtrusive is important, but there are quite a few
    upstream source code changes which I think would be better off
    in a patch system.

I'd be willing to upload once these are addressed.

Regards,
Kevin

--
Kevin Coyner  GnuPG key: 1024D/8CE11941