Skipping tests on some arches.

Le Wed, Feb 13, 2008 at 02:40:02AM +0100, Cyril Brulebois a écrit :

> I'd rather enable the tests on all architectures

Well, no problem for me. One of the reasons why I disabled the tests in
the past was that I asked the question and I was advised to do so.

Last time, the tests have taken:

1h05 on sparc,
37 min on mipsel,
39 min on mips,
37 min on powerpc,
19 min on hppa,
6 min on amd64…

Not a big deal, except of course if everybody makes test like this.

In popcon, there are 26 mips users, and primer3 is used by 0.1 % of the
Debian users. I still think that it is useless to wait for mips users to
have primer3 build before letting bug fixes to primer3 migrate to
testing, but as you noted, that it is a different story. If the persons
who care about the Debian ports do not mind my package eating their
CPUs, I'll happily re-enable the tests everywhere.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy
http://charles.plessy.org