Re: Help with watch file -- versions based on different libraries

Hello,

On Wed, 13 Feb 2008, I wrote:
> I've been trying to write a watch file for "flpsed".

First of all sorry for hijacking the thread.

Secondly, it is amazing how writing down one's problem
makes it clear how to solve it!

> As far as I can see the author's logic for this somewhat bizarre
> numbering is the hope that by the time 0.5.x needs enough revisions
> to cross 0.6, everyone will be using fltk2.x anyway.

Given this logic, I suppose the natural choice for the watch file
would be to use 0.5.* as the pattern that needs to be matched!

Thanks anyway.

Regards,

Kapil.