[CDBS] adding commands to the checking target.

Dear mentors,

I am using CDBS for a package, in particular because it gives the support of
the "nocheck" option for free, but in addition I want to disable by default the
checks for some arches, because they take 20 min on an iMac G5…

To add things to the clean rule, one would have to write something like
this:

clean::
	instruction to be added.

However, I have not found anything for the checks. Does anybody know?

The code I would like to add is:

 ifeq (,$(filter $(DEB_HOST_ARCH_CPU),$(SKIP_TEST_CPUS)))
         @echo "Fast-cpu arch detected, performing checks."
 else
         @echo "Slow-cpu arch detected, skipping checks.t"
         DEB_BUILD_OPTIONS += nocheck
 endif

(at this point, it may be obvious to some of you that I am not comfortable with
the syntax of variable comparisons in makefiles, because it would of course be
better to have a simple "if slow arch, then nocheck")

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy
http://charles.plessy.org