Help with watch file -- versions based on different libraries

Hello,

I've been trying to write a watch file for "flpsed".

The upstream home page is at
	http://www.ecademix.com/JohannesHofmann/flpsed.html

This lists two versions of flpsed based on which version of the
library fltk is being used. Since Debian only has fltk1.1.x at
the moment, I can package only flpsed 0.5.0.

However, any watch file I can cook up prefers 0.6.0 to this version.

As far as I can see the author's logic for this somewhat bizarre
numbering is the hope that by the time 0.5.x needs enough revisions
to cross 0.6, everyone will be using fltk2.x anyway.

Any solutions?

Regards,

Kapil.