Re: dh_clean and explicit package clean lists

On Sun, May 18, 2008 at 12:59 PM, Ben Finney
<bignose+hates-spam@benfinney.id.au> wrote:

> In other words (and thank you for asking questions until I know how to
> ask this): I want an additional directory to be removed from the
> Debian source package, the same way '.bzr/' and '.hg/' and 'CVS/' et
> al are removed when building the Debian source package.
>
> How can I achieve this? What should I use?

You probably want a custom regex in the -i option to dpkg-source.
Using debuild and DEBUILD_DPKG_BUILDPACKAGE_OPTS in ~/.devscripts is a
good way to prevent the need to add it to the dpkg-buildpackage
command-line every time you run it.

--
bye,
pabs