Re: buildd is not building my package.

Carlo Wood <carlo@alinoe.com> writes:
> On Sat, Apr 19, 2008 at 10:28:14AM -0500, Carlo Segre wrote:
> So again: nonfree@release.debian.net, please for the sake of users of
> (at least) sparc, ia64, i386 -- auto build the package libcwd.

Now done.

> If there is a problem and this cannot be done - MAIL me with the reason
> why not.

The reason why your mail from last week wasn't answered (yeah, horribly
long time, I know) was because the person usually working on the
non-free whitelist (that's me) had the interesting combination of an ISP
fuckup together with a cold binding me to bed.

Of course, I apologize for the enormous discomfort I caused you. Should
this apology not be enough, I will happily give back all the money you
paid for 24/7 availability.

Marc, still sick, pissed off above average