Re: buildd is not building my package.

On Sat, 19 Apr 2008, Carlo Wood wrote:

I mailed about this before here. I was pointed to an old archived post
that seemed to be the only data on how to do to get non-free to autobuild
anyway (because there is no legal issue). I did what it said - and it's
still not autobuilding. Why not? Sorry, but I lost the url to this
post. I searched *.debian.org/net but there is either too much
information or there is no information: I can't find it.

If you sent a request to <nonfree@release.debian.NET>, requesting the autobuild on the non-free buildd network, that should be enough. As long as your justification for why it is legal to let it be autobuilt is acceptable.

My experience with the pgplot5 package is that you probably won't get an answer but eventually it will be put in the autobuild queues.

Good luck!

Carlo

--
Carlo U. Segre -- Professor of Physics