tcltls & possible-gpl-code-linked-with-openssl

Hi *,

I am maintaining tcltls, and now I have to upload a new version. When I ran
lintian -iI I got this:

W: tcltls: possible-gpl-code-linked-with-openssl
N:
N:   This package appears to be covered by the GNU GPL but depends on the
N:   OpenSSL libssl package and does not mention a license exemption or
N:   exception for OpenSSL in its copyright file. The GPL (including
N:   version 3) is incompatible with some terms of the OpenSSL license, and
N:   therefore Debian does not allow GPL-licensed code linked with OpenSSL
N:   libraries unless there is a license exception explicitly permitting
N:   this.
N:
N:   If only the Debian packaging, or some other part of the package not
N:   linked with OpenSSL, is covered by the GNU GPL, please add a lintian
N:   override for this tag. Lintian currently has no good way of
N:   distinguishing between that case and problematic packages.

I am not sure how to handle this Lintian Warning. I'd be glad if someone could
tell me what I have to do in this case. I added copyright terms of openssl, but
Lintian still showing that warning. So in this case, how a license exemption for
OpenSSL should be done?

Regards,
--
Muammar El Khatib.