Re: buildd is not building my package.

On Sat, Apr 19, 2008 at 03:50:52PM +0200, Michael Koch wrote:
> libcwd is in non-free and non-free is not auto-built due to possible
> legal issue.
>
> The package is in the archive for amd64 because it was uploaded built
> on amd64.

I mailed about this before here. I was pointed to an old archived post
that seemed to be the only data on how to do to get non-free to autobuild
anyway (because there is no legal issue). I did what it said - and it's
still not autobuilding. Why not? Sorry, but I lost the url to this
post. I searched *.debian.org/net but there is either too much
information or there is no information: I can't find it.

--
Carlo Wood <carlo@alinoe.com>