Re: buildd is not building my package.

Carlo Wood <carlo@alinoe.com> writes:

> PS It might be that I'm "impatient", I only mailed them recently.
>    Then that is my fault (probably because I'm myself a very
>    fast response time guy; I read and answer mails many times
>    per day, seven days per week, every day (I haven't had a holiday
>    for 8 years now). A delay of 12 hours is nearly insane for me.

Every person is different and perhaps that works for you, but for me that
would be incredibly unhealthy and very quickly lead to burnout and not
doing any work at all.

>    Otherwise, don't be an ass by treating other volunteers who aren't
>    using your type of license as shit :/

The situation might be less upsetting if you think about builds for other
platforms as a special service that volunteers may be able to provide for
you if they have time rather than something you're owed.  Not building
your package for other architectures isn't treating you like shit; it
really isn't personal.