Re: buildd is not building my package.

OoO Lors  de la soirée  naissante du samedi  19 avril 2008,  vers 18:02,
Carlo Wood <carlo@alinoe.com> disait:

> PS It might be that I'm "impatient", I only mailed them recently.
>    Then that is my fault (probably because I'm myself a very
>    fast response time guy; I read and answer mails many times
>    per day, seven days per week, every day (I haven't had a holiday
>    for 8 years now). A delay of 12 hours is nearly insane for me.
>    (This is also the reason that I think that a license that asks
>    people to sent ME patches so I can merge them - OR distribute
>    patches as PATCHES (next to the original tar ball made by me)
>    is more than fine). If anyone had a bad experience with support
>    of libcwd, especially the merging of patches they sent me--
>    feel free to speak up and ask me again to change the license
>    to GPL. Otherwise, don't be an ass by treating other volunteers
>    who aren't using your type of license as shit :/

There are just less volunteers to take care of non-free stuff and people
behind  nonfree@ may  just prefer  spend  time on  managing other  tasks
implying free software.  You can't just force people to work on non-free
stuff.
--
Make input easy to prepare and output self-explanatory.