Re: RFS: teeworlds

Le Tue, Apr 15, 2008 at 10:03:17AM +0200, Miriam Ruiz a écrit :
> In general I try to avoid heated discussions with stubborn upstreams
> The 4th point is simply totally stupid and useless
> Some upstreams are just plainly stupid
> It's simply too childish.

Hello Miriam,

while I do not really disagree with your conclusions, I was just
wondering before you sent this email if the discussion got heated
because the upstream read the thread on -mentors and got upset by
persons calling his license "stupid".

Since we know that email is a communication method that is very prone to
misunderstandings, I think that we should try to play safe when
discussion about third parties on a public mailing list.

I also wonder if IRC should be avoided for potentially difficult
interactions with upstream. Anyway, thank you Jack for having tried.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy
http://charles.plessy.org