Re: RFS: teeworlds

Alright, so all the licensing semantics aside, are there any technical issues with my package? Or are we set for someone to sponsor it?

Thanks,
Jack Coulter

Paul Wise wrote:
On Tue, Apr 15, 2008 at 2:40 PM, Jack Coulter <jscinoz@gmail.com> wrote:

After having a heated debate with matricks and another developer void_ on
the teeworlds IRC channel, they are unwilling to change/remove point 4, but
brought up (as it has been here) that there are already packages in main
with similar clauses.

I guess clause 4 is influenced by this situation:

http://teeworlds.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=942

In any case, the licence is better now than it used to be (no
modifications before):

http://mrcopilot.blogspot.com/2008/02/osggfg-31-tee-wars.html
http://www.fsdaily.com/EndUser/Open_Source_Gamers_Guide_to_Free_Gaming_3_1_TeeWars_Review
http://www.teewars.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=479