Re: List of (un)sponsored packages on Mentors (approximate)

On Fri, Jul 27, 2007 at 03:03:22PM -0500, Raphael Geissert wrote:
> > Can mark comments as 'advocating an upload'
>
> By the way, is there any way to make sure that the person marking a
> comment as 'advocating an upload' is really a DD

Why this? If someone is a DD, and they advocate uploading a package,
wouldn't it be easier if they did the upload? OTOH, some of us non-DDs
sometimes work with potential packagers, helping them improve their
work. If my advocacy of a package is going to be "downgraded", I would
not be so keen on helping them.

--
Rodrigo Gallardo
GPG-Fingerprint: 7C81 E60C 442E 8FBC D975  2F49 0199 8318 ADC9 BC28