Re: List of (un)sponsored packages on Mentors (approximate)

On 7/27/07, Christoph Haas <haas@debian.org> wrote:

> So if anyone could tell me what features REVU has that m.d.n is lacking
> then I'll consider adding them in the next release. I'm not active in
> Ubuntu so I can't tell how things work there. I just see the commenting
> feature and colorful icons there. ;)

>From a cursory look at both web pages and the REVU wiki pages;

Uploads are based on date/time of the upload rather than version
numbers and all of them are kept.

Automated archiving of uploaded packages (last I checked, there were
still some packages on mentors/sponsor-pkglist that have been
uploaded) - 2 examples are paris-traceroute and monotone

Nice icons for status :)

Automated interdiffs between successive uploads (might be nice to
extend this to the versions in the archive)

Per-upload commenting

I can view the diff.gz files in my browser

Can mark comments as 'advocating an upload'

Unpacked source trees

Lintian/linda output

FTBFS checks

Changes in upstream tarball (mentioned on
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MOTU/Packages/REVU/REVU-Tools)

Source code

checking for a debian/watch

new upstream available?

debian native package?

Would be nice to also have autorejects of packages with broken Build-Depends

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise