List of (un)sponsored packages on Mentors (approximate)

(Cross posted to debian-devel, debian-mentors)
Dear Debian developers,

I have written a few crude and rudimentary scripts to find an
approximate list of packages which have been or have _not_ been
sponsored despite an RFS to debian-mentors.

The program generates bad output if the RFS mailer has not given the
package name right after the first "RFS" in the subject, that too,
with a space etc., but it's a start, and gives you the idea.

Also, the list is a HTML page, with every package having a link. The
link points to the RFS message in the Debian Mentors archive.

See it at:
http://www.ee.iitm.ac.in/~ee03b091/Mentors/output.html

The scripts I wrote for this are at:
http://www.ee.iitm.ac.in/~ee03b091/Mentors/mentors-sponscheck.tar.bz2

The README in the tarball explains my methodology and the problems in
it.

The Python + BeautifulSoup program is inefficient and inelegant. But I
have spent quite some time in getting it this far. So, if someone
wants to improve it, please do so; I'd be happy.

Many thanks to Gurkan Sengun, Christoph Haasand Sune Vuorela to
inspire me to write this. Hope it's useful.

Thanks!

Kumar
--
Kumar Appaiah,