Re: RFS: aria2 [sponsored again]

Patrick Ruckstuhl wrote:
> version 0.8.0 of aria2 is out and I put the package on mentors

I can do permanent sponsoring of your package if you want, but this
would require the following changes to your package:

  * remove the useless empty line at the end of debian/changelog.
  * remove useless ${misc:Depends} in debian/control.
  * place an empty line before Homepage in debian/control.
  * format the debian/copyright a bit different, look at e.g.
    libextractor (it's about the license stanza).
  * remove the useless NEWS from docs.
  * remove the useless comments at the beginning of debian/rules, and
    not used commented commands at build:. additionally, don't do
    two empty lines at the same time, one is enough.
  * remove the useless commented stuff in and the empty lines at the end
    of debian/watch. an remove the not required 'debian uupdate' suffix.
  * remove useless debian/dirs.

> The upstream release now includes the openssl exemption clause and I
> have updated the copyright file, I hope I did it right.
> In addition I changed my email address, I hope I did this right as well.

jup. both correct.