Re: RFS: inotail -- inotify enhanced tail (updated package)

On (24/09/06 12:00), Tobias Klauser wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 2006-09-22 at 20:56:02 +0200, Tobias Klauser <tklauser@access.unizh.ch> wrote:
> > I am looking for a sponsor for my package "inotail".
> >
> > * Package name    : inotail

Hi,

I cannot sponsor either I am afraid, but I have a couple more small
comments.

  * You use a - prefix for $(MAKE) clean in debian/rules, but I don't
    think that is right. clean should always succeed if the Makefile is
    there (you rm -f everything), and if the Makefile isn't there then
    there is a serious problem, and you don't really want to mask it.
    This is used for autotools packages where it is possible the
    Makefile is not there, and that should be ignored.
  * You have missed the copyright info for inotify.h in
    debian/copyright. There is also no license information for this
    file, can you get it and add it?

James

--
  James Westby   --    GPG Key ID: B577FE13    --     http://jameswestby.net/
  seccure key - (3+)k7|M*edCX/.A:n*N!>|&7U.L#9E)Tu)T0>AM - secp256r1/nistp256