Re: RFS: python-goopy

On Sun, Aug 21, 2005 at 05:22:15PM +0200, Thomas Viehmann wrote:
> Kumar Appaiah wrote:
> You're not using a *single* source *package* to generate the binary
> packages, though.
> Note that "multiple binary packages" is territory difficult enough for
> the NM guide to discourage for beginners. If you want to ignore that
> advice (which is perfectly OK), you need to  be looking at examples,
> playing with dh_make, and/or reading the Debian Policy Manual and the
> Developer's References to find out how multiple binary packages work.

Initially, I didn't get what you were saying. Now I realize that the
`same' sources are to be used to neatly generate multiple binary
packages.

I will take some time and figure out how to do this. I am looking at
the source of some packages (python-imaging) to see how this is
achieved.

Thanks.

Kumar
--