Updated packages for vrms

Seeing the sad state of vrms right now is something that bothers me.
Some time ago, right before the release of sarge, I took some time to
see if I could fix some of the bugs.

Actually, I discussed this with the maintainers and part what we
discussed is here <http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=302504>.

So, given the current situation, I would appreciate if any of you
mentors gave a look at http://www.ime.usp.br/~rbrito/debian/ and review,
comment and, perhaps, upload what I put on my page.

I think that if this is uploaded, then we can continue the work on
proper fixes for the problems indicated and also some new features.

Thanks for any feedback, Rogério Brito.

Homepage on freshmeat:  http://freshmeat.net/projects/algorithms/