RFS: python-goopy

(I had already sent a mail in this regard, but I hadn't put RFS:. So,
I am sending one again. Please excuse me).

Goopy (http://goog-goopy.sf.net) is a Python module for functional
programming released by Google. It has a few pure Python functions,
and is quite small. It is released under the BSD License.

I have carefully read through the Debian Python Policy and the New
Maintainer guide, as well as the mentors FAQ, and would request an
interested mentor having some spare time to inspect these packages,
and see if they're all right. They are available at

http://kumar.travisbsd.org/debpackages/

(I have uploaded all files I used to generate the deb package).

There are two debs, one is python-goopy, which depends on the other -
python2.3-goopy.

I'd request a sponsor to look into the packages in her/his free time.

Thanks a lot.

Kumar

--
Kumar Appaiah,