Re: Problem with one package that use php License

On 10403 March 1977, Jose Carlos do Nascimento wrote:

> I understood that my packages wont be accepted, .
> But if upstreamer doesnt want to change license, what can I do ?
> Put in non-free or contrib ?  or just put in my own ftp ?

Not with a PHP* license, no. Get them to change it.
non-free would be possible, as we basically only need distribution
rights, but I personally wouldnt do that work. :)

--
bye Joerg
Dessen NOC erklaerte uns aber, dass das Mailproblem nicht an ihnen liegen