Re: RFS: kde-icons-nuvola -- popular icon theme for kde

On Thu, Sep 01, 2005 at 11:41:00PM +0200, Bastian Venthur wrote:
> Cool, thanks! I've corrected all issues but one: I've left the word
> "library" in the copyright as it is, since this snippet is a verbatim copy
> of license.txt included in the upstream tarball.
>
> I think it's better to leave this as it is in favour of the intended
> upstream license than correct it for logic/semantic reasons. Do you agree?

Agreed.

> PS: the updated package (I've not altered the debian version) can be found
> at http://venthur.de/debian/nuvola/

Please check your packages with linda and lintian, too. lintian found
this error here:

$ lintian -i kde-icons-nuvola_1.0-1_i386.changes
E: kde-icons-nuvola: old-fsf-address-in-copyright-file
N:
N:   The /usr/share/doc/<pkg>/copyright file refers to the old postal
N:   address of the Free Software Foundation (FSF). The new address is:
N:
N:     Free Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin St, Fifth Floor, Boston,
N:     MA 02110-1301, USA.
N:

You may want to fix it and inform the upstream about it.

Everything else looks fine to me. I like the icons, too. :)

 Christoph
--
~
~