Re: RFS: kde-icons-nuvola -- popular icon theme for kde

Christoph Haas wrote:

> Just tell. I had lots of trouble finding sponsors. Yet another reason I
> helped found <ad>mentors.debian.net</ad>. ;)
>
> Once your package is fixed I'll offer sponsorship. Let us know when you
> are done.

Cool, thanks! I've corrected all issues but one: I've left the word
"library" in the copyright as it is, since this snippet is a verbatim copy
of license.txt included in the upstream tarball.

I think it's better to leave this as it is in favour of the intended
upstream license than correct it for logic/semantic reasons. Do you agree?

Kind regards and thanks for your help

Bastian

PS: the updated package (I've not altered the debian version) can be found
at http://venthur.de/debian/nuvola/