Re: RFS: Conky - A lightweight, highly configurable system monitor based on Torsmo

Op do, 01-09-2005 te 13:12 -0700, schreef Steve Langasek:
> > For future ref for anyone:
>
> > Yup, it's the BSD 3 clause licence, which is fine.
> > The 4 clause isn't, as it has teh 'advertising' clause in it.
>
> Uh, no, 4 clause BSD *is* allowed in main.

I also thought 4-clause BSD was non-free... I checked
http://wiki.debian.net/?DFSGLicenses but the only time the 4-clause BSD
licence is mentioned is in the comment on the 3-clause BSD Licence.
No mention whether 4-clause is DSFG-free or not though.

Maybe someone can make an update? (I don't think I know enough about
licences and 4-clause BSD in particular to do an update myself)

Greetings Arjan Oosting