Re: RFS: Sponsor needed for dav text editor (Closes bug #161106)

astronut wrote:

>Ben Finney and Nigel Jones wrote:
><concerns>
>
>This is a very good point. I think I should rename it to "dav-text" as
>this is what the upstream's webpage is called. I will rewrite the
>description tommorow. Anibal: If you would email me any other concerns
>about the package, then I will send you one updated to satisfy these
>concerns.
>
>Benjamin

Ok, the package has been rebuilt and renamed to dav-text. The
description is as follows:

 Dav (Dav Ain't Vi) is meant to provide a stable text editor that is
efficient
 in both memory and processor usage. It is licensed under the GPL and is
still
 in development.
 .
 Features include:
     *  Memory and cpu efficiency
     * Small filesize and footprint
     * Freely licensed under the GPL
     * Useful feature set
     * Intuitive and easy to use

Anibal: Sorry about it changing so much.