RFS: Sponsor needed for dav text editor (Closes bug #161106)

Package: dav
Architecture: any
 DAV (DAV is not VI) is a free (as in freedom) GNU/Linux console-based text
 editor. It is licensed under the GPL and is still in development.

I wanted something simple for the first package I had in debian and
dav was in the WNPP with an Request-For-Package, so I decided to
package it.

Packages are available at http://astronut.hopto.org/dav/.

I can be reached at this email as well as on freenode (nick: astronut).

Thank you in advance,
Benjamin Seidenberg