Re: RFS: Sponsor needed for dav text editor (Closes bug #161106)

It's really JATE (Just another text editor), The website lists the
following reasons to use DAV:

    *  Memory and cpu efficiency
    * Small filesize and footprint
    * Freely licensed under the GPL
    * Useful feature set
    * Intuitive and easy to use

I was looking through the RFP/RTP page for something small to start
with and learn on, and saw this, and it matches my skill level. No
particular *burning* desire to use it, just trying to help fill
someone else's request and learn about packaging/maintaining.

Benjamin