Re: RFS: Sponsor needed for dav text editor (Closes bug #161106)

On 06-Jun-2005, Nigel Jones wrote:
> I must wonder, exactly what advantages over pico/nano,ee,vi etc are
> there?

Yes, this is just the sort of thing I (as a user) would expect to find
in the Description field, so that I can decide based on the metadata
whether to download the package and try it.

--
 \       "When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold to the masses |
  `\    over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and |