Re: Grab bag of questions

Matthew Palmer wrote:

You could put zeth in contrib if it depends on acc, or if acc isn't
required, then zeth could go in main.

It's "Recommends: acc", but it also relies on commercial WAD data to function, so zeth is definitely a "contrib" package.

The biggest problem is going to be that the docs on the Wiki are
GFDL-licenced, which is a non-DFSG-free licence.

- Matt

How so? I assume this would make zeth-doc a "non-free" package if I were to package this site? (I probably won't, there's a lot of PHP links, makes for messy filenames IMO.)