Re: RFS: stripclub - Online Comic Reader/Archiver

>      For the C programming language, this means the following
>      compilation parameters should be used:
>
>           CC = gcc
>           CFLAGS = -O2 -g -Wall
>
> though -O3 is probably OK in most cases.  You should keep the
> optimizations options as conservative as possible, unless you really

in my experience compiling stuff with -O3 just means that people on other
architectures (where GCC may do odd things) will eventually probably file
bugs on your package that can be fixed by moving back to -O2.

I've seen this happen on alpha repeatedly, and i seem to recall that sparc
and powerpc occasionally have this issue as well.

elijah