images in diff files ?!

Hi !

I am the maintainer of the wwwoffle cache program. This program allows
the user since its latest version to use the optional htdig program to
search its cache. A nice function btw.

Now, because htdig shows html pages and the wwwoffle mini-http-server
doesn't get everything correct I had to rewrite some of the htdig's html
pages (wrong image links etc).
There I had the idea to put a wwwoffle and Debian Logo next to the htdig
Logo to make the page somewhat nicer.

But now: How do I put the additional Debian-Logo (only 2k) into the
diff file ???  Can I rely on the sharutils package though it is only
"standard" and not "essential" ?

read you,

 -christian-

--
Linux - the choice of the GNU generation.          Join the Debian Project
                                                     http://www.debian.org