Re: PHOENIX.RPM : REDHAT --> DEBIAN

On Sat, 27 Mar 1999 shaleh@clifford.livenet.net wrote:

> > On Sat, 27 Mar 1999 samu@bo.nettuno.it wrote:
> >
> > Try alien.
> >

> You are missing his point.  He wants to make a rpm package which will convert
>
> his RH box into a Debian box.  That way rpm -i debian.rpm transforms him into
> a Debian based machine.

Nope, I understand. alien is probably the easiest way. Think about it.
My advice to samu is to reinstall and hand massage the config files.
The effort is not worth it.

| R Garth Wood                    | Making waves...                     |
| Stormix Technologies Inc.       |                                     |
| rgwood@stormix.com              |                                     |