Re: What to do with extra sources needed to build a package

    Ionutz> Can you please give some examples about these 'gotchas' ?
    Ionutz> I also want to pack some shared libs.

Learning how to make shlibs files properly, how to decide what the
dependancies between the -dev and library package will be (versioned?
not versioned?) and when to run ldconfig in the postinst script and
when not to run ldconfig are a few of them.

--
Brought to you by the letters A and R and the number 5.
"Do you wish to see our *surprising toys*? No! Do not!" -- Orz, SCII