From: Andrei Rozanski rozanskide@gmail.com
Date: September 21, 2020 09:56:40
Subject: Re: [MoM] ampl-netlib-solvers
To: debian-med@lists.debian.org

Hi Andreas,

Many thanks for reaching out and sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

I was reading and trying to understand a bit more of the whole process.
I guess some of the steps on packaging are still not clear to me.

I have added d/ampl-netlib-solvers.links as Aaron has kindly suggested
(thanks Aaron!). (commit 1d6f7cabaf956738f7e6b7adafa24e9b53d66746)

Thanks,

Best

AndreiR