Re: [MoM] ampl-netlib-solvers

Hi Andreas,

Thanks for that.

I have compiled it in the past without issues making no changes in cflags.

The only reason I did the patch was a sed line in https://github.com/ghackebeil/gjh_asl_json/blob/master/Thirdparty/get.ASL

Probably those cflags would not make huge difference in the end.

Thanks
Best
AndreiR

On September 12, 2020 19:15:34 Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> wrote:

On Sat, Sep 12, 2020 at 02:55:58PM +0200, Andrei Rozanski wrote:
If you reach that point and have no idea how to fix it - we can continue.

I get the same error. I have been playing around with debian/rules -
DEB_CFLAGS_STRIP

However, not sure if in the right track.

Your patch was wrong.  I simply deactivated upstream CFLAGS and now it
builds.

I'd recommend to run lintian on the resulting package.