Re: Hmmer2 fork / enhancements (Was: Is my post making it to the mailing list?)

I'm aware.  I only really have time to touch this on weekends, sorry.  Right now, I'm working on changes with squid to make things easier on Arch.  This weekend is a tad busy, so I'll likely get time to touch this again on the 26th.

I'm thinking to hold off on the upload until you or I run the build in test suite to make sure no surprises happened.