Re: Hmmer2 fork / enhancements (Was: Is my post making it to the mailing list?)

On Mon, Jan 14, 2019 at 06:41:32AM -0500, jrmarsha wrote:
> There is no question in that message.
>
> On 1/13/19 11:35 PM, Andreas Tille wrote:
> > On Sun, Jan 13, 2019 at 09:22:13PM -0500, jrmarsha wrote:
> > > I've thought I've answered questions a few times.  Are messages getting
> > > dropped?  I didn't get the one just before from Steffen.
> > I did not received any answer to
> >
> >     https://lists.debian.org/debian-med/2019/01/msg00046.html

Syntactically you are correct but I would have expected some response to
"I'm not fully sure what you want me to test."

I assumed you wanted me to test something before uploading.  If this
is not the case I can upload the current packaging status and users
should test later (beyond the autopkgtest).

Is this OK?