Re: Hmmer2 fork / enhancements (Was: Is my post making it to the mailing list?)

Hello,

On 2019-01-11 04:42, Joshua Marshall wrote:
> Does anyone on this list have an interest or use case for Hmmer2?  I'd like to put a pin in this.

I have been using programs from hmmer Debian packages (3.0 and 3.1, I guess) in a pipeline for protein structure prediction some three years ago. I could share my pipeline (Makefile + some scripts, ultimately feeding multiple alignment to 'modeller') if needed.

Best,
Andrius

--
Andrius Merkys
Vilnius University Institute of Biotechnology, Saulėtekio al. 7, room V325