Re: Hmmer2 fork / enhancements (Was: Is my post making it to the mailing list?)

On Thu, Jan 10, 2019 at 09:42:03PM -0500, Joshua Marshall wrote:
> Does anyone on this list have an interest or use case for Hmmer2?  I'd like
> to put a pin in this.

I have no idea, I'm not using it but I'd love to help you.  I've checked

   https://github.com/MichiganTech/hmmer/releases   and
   https://github.com/anadon/hmmer2/releases

Both are featuring version 2.5j (both dated 2018-11-01).  I'd give the
repository a try for packaging whatever is found there as tagged release
that you specify as "the reference repository for hmmer2".

Hope this helps

      Andreas.