Re: python-cyvcf2 test failures (Was: python-pybedtools: fixing the failing tests)

Hello again,

python-cyvcf2 was this accepted into unstable. That was quick.

@Liubov, you are most cordially invited to join the packaging of
whatever package you like. Just add yourself as an uploader and send a
ping for the upload. You did a very nice job on pybedtools [need to
investigate where this is stuck now] and cyvcf2, can't praise you enough
for that.

On the path to bcbio is also python-pysam that has a new version out.
That would then be the opportunity to test its compatibilty with htslib
1.9.  Not this week.

Best,

Steffen