Re: python-cyvcf2 test failures (Was: python-pybedtools: fixing the failing tests)

Ouch, sorry! I first planned to write also a bit about python-cyvcf2 that is why I included it in the Subjest. Then I decided to devote to it a separate letter, but forgot to remove it from the Subject.

Since this has happened, I am to mention cyvcf2 here.