python-pybedtools: fixing the failing tests

Hi Steffen,

On Tue, 10 Jul 2018 at 14:04 Steffen Möller <steffen_moeller@gmx.de> wrote:
I admit not to really know myself where to start. python-seqcluster,
pythong-gfftools, python-pybedtools, python-cyvcf2 are all not in our
distribution but only on salsa.

I have started with python-pybedtools and pushed a patch that fixes the tests that were failing. Apart from that, I wrote to the upstream about this bug [1]. At the moment the package builds successfully, although there is a couple of lintian errors and some warnings that I will try to fix.

With regards,
Liubov

[1] https://github.com/daler/pybedtools/issues/248